Active development on this plugin has wound down, and the plugin is being retired. Support for existing licenses, for Wordpress and WP-E-Commerce compatability, will continue until 1 year from today, April 15, 2016.
Maximum Purchase Pro for WP E-Commerce allows you to set up maximum purchase rules for products in your WP E-commerce 3.8+ store. Purchases must meet these rules to proceed to checkout payment.
The Pro plugin can search by any criteria
- by the cart contents as a whole
- by product and custom categories, and/or user roles
- by a single product
- by a single product's variation(s)
If a purchase in your store fails a maximum purchase rule, an error message appears at the top of the checkout page, identifying the error situation and rule requirements. The customer must resolve the error, before the purchase can be completed.
Lifetime Purchase Limit by Customer
Lifetime purchase limit is a maximum purchase rule option, which allows you use all rule criteria to set cumulative lifetime limits on purchases by customer. Purchasers are identified by optional criteria, including IP addess, email address, billto name, billto address, shipto name, shipto address.
Try Before you BuyTry the Free version from Wordpress.Org - Maximum Purchase for WP E-Commerce Changelog Info
- 1.03 - 2012-12-18 * Lifetime purchase limit option support changes added. Fix to 'nuke' function on options page => repairs the situation where the nuke rules button is hit, and the options record goes away.
- 1.02 - 2012-10-24 * Upgrade reporting wording, * upgrade currency symbol list, * moved activation hook to is-admin
- 1.01 - 2012-10-08 * Fix to Table Format Error Reporting in 'Each' and 'Any' mode
- 1.0 - 2012-10-01 * Initial Public Release