Active development on this plugin has wound down, and the plugin is being retired. Support for existing licenses, for Wordpress and WP-E-Commerce compatability, will continue until 1 year from today, April 15, 2016.
Minimum Purchase Pro for WP E-Commerce allows you to set up minimum purchase rules for products in your WP E-commerce 3.8+ store. Purchases must meet these rules to proceed to checkout payment.
The Pro plugin can search by any criteria
- by the cart contents as a whole
- by product and custom categories, and/or user roles
- by a single product
- by a single product's variation(s)
If a purchase in your store fails a minimum purchase rule, an error message appears at the top of the checkout page, identifying the error situation and rule requirements. The customer must resolve the error, before the purchase can be completed.
Try Before you BuyTry the Free version from Wordpress.Org - Minimum Purchase for WP E-Commerce Changelog Info
- 1.01 - 2012-10-08 * Fix to Table Format Error Reporting in 'Each' and 'Any' mode
- 1.0 - 2012-10-01 * Initial Public Release